Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

I love games like this, Burrito Bison etc... But this one wasnt as fun since it lacked fun things happening, more variety on enemies and events would have been great. Thats the biggest lacking thing in the game, otherwise it has nice graphics and all.. But as mentioned, it needs more content both enemies and powerups.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Lovely game but NGs layout ruins it for me, since i always click on the damn game on the sides so i loose all my progress... you should have some sort of ingame save so one doesnt have to restart everytime NG is being a douche over their game links.

at the moment, i really HATE ng....

Medical Examination Medical Examination

the animation was really nice, thou there was some things i didnt like... like the stretch marks on the boobs? why? just looks like theyre about to tear away from her body.
Also, you fellas need to spell check better.... since the Dortor is in the house?
and I agree with most people, less boobs next time maybe?

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Weee!

I love this game, I bougthit on steam to play it some more. Its just like one of my old sega favorites ' fatal labyrinth' - and I disagree with those who thinks its a waste. I think its a highly fun game to play and its pretty cheap. Are people hoping for a gond sent game for 5 dollars?

This is the perfect game when you have nothing else to do, or are waiting for someone to slow-type responses.

The downside is that when youve played for a while you kinda get a hang of it quickly, but they kinda saved that by letting you get a new level called ' mothers womb' .

So I have nothing to complain about for sucha simple game, many diffrent items that you can combine, and thus you get a new experiance each play.